International Societies of Exposure Science and Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISES ISIAQ)
The 2019 conference, organized jointly by the International Society of Exposure Science (ISES) and the International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISIAQ), will present a unique forum for interdisciplinary scientific exchange. During this joint conference, the goal is to provide an understanding of the interactions between the factors affecting healthy living, focusing on air pollutant exposure in the built environment, and enriching the discussions between the members of both societies.
The Conference aims to broaden up the scope with fresh insights towards improving health and wellbeing. The topics to be discussed include, but are not limited to:
- ·Sources and emissions
- ·Concentrations, exposure, hazard, and risk assessment
- ·Exposure assessment methods, models, simulation
- ·Health, individuals, biomonitoring, and biological response
- ·Comfort, productivity, community health and wellbeing
- ·Advancing research/knowledge in an imperfect world: strategies, sampling, statistics
- ·Exposure control strategies, practices
- ·Perception, communication, policy.
E G R Rouget
Evaluation of selected portable solutions for the assessment of indoor air quality
Assessment of the impact of human presence and daily activities on Indoor air Quality