PMI Science Poster Discussion Symposium
PMIScience are organizing a Scientific Poster Discussion Symposium on the 24th June 2015 at the International Convention Centre, Jeju, South Korea and we would like to you to take part in this exciting event!
This symposium is an opportunity for us to share our latest science in the field of Tobacco Harm Reduction and have an open and fruitful discussion with you on our scientific approach. Our Symposium will include all of the posters we are presenting at the 2015 AsiaTox meeting, and will give us the opportunity to have an in-depth discussion and hear your views on the science presented. At the symposium we will also discuss how the science presented fits into our overall approach for developing and assessing reduced risk tobacco products.
You can find the agenda for the meeting below, which details all of the posters that we will be presenting.
The format of the meeting allows for a free-poster session at the beginning of the symposium, followed by a key-note presentation by Dr Manuel Peitsch. This will be followed by a 10-minute presentation and discussion of each poster.
You can receive your complimentary invitation to this symposium by filling in the registration form before the 17th June 2015.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to the PMI Science Poster Discussion Symposium.
1) Cardiovascular and respiratory endpoints from ApoE-/- mice showed similar effects after switching to a candidate modified risk tobacco product or to smoking cessation. (Blaine Philips)
2) Systems toxicology analysis of respiratory endpoints from ApoE-/- mice showed similar effects after switching to a candidate modified risk tobacco product, THS 2.2, or to smoking cessation. (Ashraf Elamin)
3) The effects of cigarette smoke exposure on vascular reperfusion and recovery of ApoE -/- mice following unilateral hind limb ischemia. (Julia Hoeng)
4) Modeling transport and evolution of aerosols for accurate predictions of local deposition in an in-vitro exposure system. (Markus Nordlund)
5) Deposition of mono-disperse glycerin-based aerosol in a realistic cast of a human respiratory tract. (Markus Nordlund)
6) Systems toxicology assessment of nutraceuticals in human primary hepatocytes and coronary artery endothelial cells. (Ignacio Gonzalez-Suarez)
7) Systems Toxicology-based assessment of a candidate Reduced Risk Product using Human Organotypic Tissue Cultures of Nasal and Bronchial Epithelium. (Carole Mathis)
8) Indoor Air Chemistry: comparative study between conventional cigarette and heat-not-burn technology. (Moira Gilchrist)
9) Pharmacokinetics of nicotine and subjective effects following the single use of a non-menthol and menthol version of Tobacco Heating System 2.2 in two studies in japan: A comparison with single use of a combustible cigarette and nicotine gum. (Nveed Chaudhary)
10) Reduced Exposure to Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents after five days of use of Tobacco Heating System 2.2: A comparison with continued combustible cigarette use or smoking abstinence [Japan]. (Nveed Chaudhary)