Respiratory Drug Delivery Europe Conference

      Respiratory Drug Delivery Europe (RDD) is an annual conference focusing on the development and commercialization of pulmonary and nasal pharmaceutical products, with topics ranging from new drug delivery technologies to regulatory issues. The event is aimed at bringing together scientists, academics, researchers, healthcare professionals, regulators, and industry experts, and provides a forum for sharing knowledge and collaborating to identify the latest advances in respiratory drug delivery.

      Respiratory Drug Delivery Europe RDD 2019


      May 07, 2019 - May 10, 2019


      Lisbon, Portugal

      Attracting over 500 delegates from over 30 countries, this event is the largest RDD Europe conference with about 85% of attendees reporting working for pharmaceutical companies or their suppliers while the remaining 15% are from academia and regulatory authorities.